The Alumni B-Club's mission is to communicate, engage and support former BSU athletes. All former BSU student athletes are members of the B-Club. The aim is to connect members with fellow alumni athletes, current athletes, coaches, programs and events.
What does the B-Club do?
The B-Club celebrates members contributions as athletes, students, alumni. B-Club members impact BSU by:
- Coordinating the BSU Athletics Hall of Fame nomination and selection process.
- Providing a memorable weekend for new BSU Athletics Hall of Fame inductees and their family's as well as previous honorees.
- Participating in alumni games and getting to know today's athletes - building strong networks for all.
- Supporting BSU athletics financially.
How is the group organized?
An advisory board, representing current and former athletic programs, liaisons from the athletic department and the alumni and foundation staffs provide guidance, direction and support.
2015 Advisory Board Members
- Randy Bowen '73 (football), President
- Joan Anderson '76 (basketball), Immediate Past President
- Dave Thomas '79, (swiming & diving) Vice President
- Sue Alstrom '76 (field hockey, basketball, track & field)
- Amber Fryklund '03 (ice hockey)
- Erin Foss '07 (soccer)
- Nancy Harris '77 (field hockey, basketball)
- Charlie Knott '74 (wrestling)
- Bruce Melin '64 (football)
- Becky Rud '98 (volleyball, basketball)
- Austin Wallestad ' (hockey)
- Brian Weierke '91 (basketball)